FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’ can’t get my 2007 to plane out of water unless I put someone up in the bow and then it runs fine I went from a 21 pitch to a 17 it even has fixed trim tabs with the same results I know when this boat was built it didn’t have that problem What is causing it and how do i fix it
Thanks Bruce