FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was looking for a forum like this!
I am a disabled former construction laborer and I enjoy my free time fishing/boating on nearby Lake St. Clair in SE Michigan.
I purchased a 1983 16 foot Sea Ray boat with a Chrysler 45 on it in October of 2009, my first boat!
A friend & I set her in the water...
I just bought a 3 gang switch panel at my local Bass pro Shop and I have some questions about how to wire it to my 12 volt battery.
It has the 3 switches with separate fuses for each plus a cigarette lighter and a dual toggle switch for the battery meter (test 1 & test 2).
I see how to wire the...