FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
!989 Bravo 7.4 suction line from sterndrive inlet to raw water pump will not flow in. I can flush water through the raw water pump inlet hose out through the stern drive but when I hook-up the mouse ears and try to push water into the raw water pump hose, nothing comes through. It is almost like...
My recently purchased Mercruiser 7.4 L V8 Bravo powered Eliminator as not been started in at least 3 years, I checked the oil and it appears to be contaminated with water (milky appearance). I pulled a spark plug and it is black but shows no rust or corrosion. Would the engine internals see...