FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I ran about 20 minutes at low speed. I then opened it up and while my other engine ran at 4300RPMS as usual this one wouldn't get above 3800rpms. It also started to run rough. I shut the motor down. Now the motor won't start at all. It just cranks and has fire but won't start. Should I be...