FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Northern Ontario. Compression was 130 to 140 3 weeks ago before it went in the water. Compression is the least of my worries at this point. I turn the key and absolutely nothing happens. Batteries were new 3 weeks ago, all electrical accessories work fine. Plugs were new and I replaced them...
So I had a cooling hose (water circulating) come off the water filter while driving. Stopped going on plane so I tipped up the engine cover and the water was up about a foot from the bottom with about 1/3 of the motor wet. I shut it down, put on the bilge and worked to cut and reattach the...