FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I can't find no metal disc just the numbers under the timming on the block186538L0. Here r some pics of those lines really confused I see bolts on the jugs kinda looks like u could put a nipple in them but not sure thanks
Hi I was just wondering where the recirculation hoses go on a 1990 johnson 175 I have 5 check valves 2under first carb 2 under 2 carb an 1 under 3 carb bottom right side then I have 2 lines 1 under first carb an 1 under 2 carb that go back in the center of the motor an both of them I can not...
I will try that thanks very much,I have been fighting this engine for a long time I thought it was the carbs leaking fuel but come to figure out the last guy had the boat left two hoses off under second carb didn't realize it had a recirculation system but thanks again