FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
Hoping that you restoration guys can help me.
I have a 1972 14' Starcraft Falcon that I purchased recently. We had it out for its first voyage yesterday in NH and it performed well but.......
So here is the problem .... some of the rivets and a couple of seams are leaking. I had done a...
I have a 1977 40 hp Mercury 402 short shaft. It starts right up and runs fine but when I tip the engine up for trailering the carb drips from the air intake - about a teaspoon full of gas. Is this normal or should I be looking to fix something?
There is a plastic screen on the front of the...