FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks for the post I have the 150 model that I think I need to clean my check valves. Getting a lot of the black goo coming out from below the cowling running down the back of the motor. Especially after running the muffs or slow speed days..
My fault I'm new. I was looking around at the boat and diagrams. I believe it's the exhaust cover gasket. If not I'll start a new post. Thanks and for informing me 👍
MODERATOR EDIT: Please review the forum rule about posting to old threads
Hey there I have a very similar issue if not the same. Only I seem to see some leakage out the exhaust cover. I also have the goo coming down, however it stays behind the cowling until it exits where the lower unit attaches