FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a new 2006 15 HP 2 stroke Yamaha and noticed the box had been opened, Well... when I got it home and begain investigating I found out my owmers manual was missing.
My question is, Does anybody know where I can find a PDF copy of the manual that I can download and print ?
Thanks in...
I'm running a 2006 15 horse yammaha two stroke on a 12 foot Duracraft and I cant get it to plane off .When I'm at full throddle the front of the boat pushes down and I cant controll it. When at 3/4 throddle or less it runs fine. And I've adjusted the tilt pen to all the holes without any good...
I'm running a 15 yamaha on a 12 foot duracraft and when I get around 3/4 to full throttle the front of the boat bogs down in the water and becomes uncontrollable . Thanks in advance for any advice.