FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi gys,
its me again :redface:
After the rebuilt of my 98 ficht i noticed tha the oil injetion tubes run empty a little when the engine is not in use!
For better description....when engine is in upper or in lower position for some days the oil in the injector tubes starts to drain. The oil...
Hi gys,
i have an 98 150HP ficht , rebuilded completly last year!
I have all diagnostic sw and interface.
How i can update the emm vom 150 to 175 HP.
I can read the memory but i dont have the 175HP files....where i can get it?
thaks
peter
Hi all,
i rebuild my 98 Evinrude 150HP complete with new pistons and sleeves.
Now, all is mounted together. The enginge starts fine but i have trouble code 12+13 "TPS sensor".
The engine stay at idle. i can delete the code but came up emeditly after start.
I have checked the senso some...
Hi all,
my name is peter and i come from germany, cologne/bonn
I bought an evinrude ficht 150 and it was blown up after 10 minutes test run.
Now i habe all parts here inclusive new zylinder sleeves and connection rod to complete the enginge.
I have a problem with the bore size of the...