FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have two service manuals, it’s fuel injection, I looked through and couldn’t find any info on link and sync. It does state that the power head timing that is usually set through fly wheel markings and top dead center is automatically , no adjustments needed. I am very grateful for your replies!!
I have a 2012 115 pro xs 2stroke. Did a power head rebuild. Only starts under fast idle. Once I bring it back to neutral it shuts off. After a few tries it starts for a brief second without fast idle if I’m quick enough I shift it into gear I open the throttle about half way with very sluggish...