Recent content by Setzer

  1. S

    Transducer mounting Question?

    With the motor down and trimmed all the way down and back I will have over an inch of clearance. Most people are telling me not to as it will disrupt the water going to the prop and MAY make the motor slip or cavitate. But I don't think this will happen as the trans. is sitting high in the...
  2. S

    Transducer mounting Question?

    yes that is correct I do not and do not want to install a through hull trans. I don't want to put holes in the bottom of my boat. As far as having interference while in reverse I don't care I just want both sides of my side scans to work.
  3. S

    Transducer mounting Question?

    That's great for you, but I don't see how this answers my question?
  4. S

    Transducer mounting Question?

    We installed a Humminbird Xplore 9 a few months ago, and when we did the install we just mounted the transducer in the same spot the old one was. At the time we weren’t really thinking about side imaging. The issue now is the right side imaging is getting blocked by the lower part of the hull...
Top