FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1970 115hp Johnson and its got the electric shift wire going into the lower unit. Is there a specific oil I need to use? Do you use different lubes for Mechanical Shift vs. Electric Shift Wire?
Thank you for any suggestions!
When I disconnected the gear case, I think I broke the Shift Cable in two. Will I have to take out the top half and put a whole new one in? What's the best way to go about this? Thank You for you help!!
Hello, I recently acquired a 1971 Glastron V176 with a 115 Johnson ob. Im gettin' ready to pull it and do some work. Thanks for any advice you vets can give!
Hello All! I live at Lake of the Ozarks, MO and I just got this 1971 last week and I can't wait to fix her up! I'm planning on doing a full restoration and I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I guess you'd call me a newbie, greenhorn, rookie, but don't call me late for supper... I'm also...