FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can anyone tell me what the spark gap should be for a 1988 mercury 100? My SELOC manual for this motor says "SET" under the gap column. What does this mean?:confused:
Thanks in advance!
I have a Humminbird depth finder that is not working. I'm trying to find an identical replacement, but I don't know what the model number is on the one I have. There are two numbers on the housing, 400119-2 is molded into the back of the housing, and WP60ID1620277 is stamped on a plate on the...
Does anyone own a Sylvan V173? I bought mine about 5 years ago and I'm in the middle of a small restoration and I have not found any info on any others. Anyone that has any info or pictures of their V173 please post. Just knowing that there are others out there would be nice. I'll post...