FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I bought this boat on Saturday and cannot find a thing on this boat online. I've searched to no avail. Hopefully someone can tell me exactly what this is I have. It came with a Yamaha 50 that purrs like a kitten. The title says its a 1986 Eagle 16 foot. The previous owner put Ranger...
So I have the chance to buy a 1990 Lund 1850 Tyee for $2500. It has a Yamaha 150hp outboard on the back, brand new foot controlled trolling motor and fish finder. Seats need to be recovered or replaced, but after a good clean up the interior isn't too bad. The boat runs good, could use a carb...