Island_oki2000
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter- Joined
- Aug 31, 2009
- Messages
- 79
I have a 99 Ficht 225. This has been a great motor. This year it has started to run rough at idle and is progressively getting worse. Now it's at the point that I have to almost give it full throttle in neutral to start, it takes a long time to warm up. Even with throttle at start up it takes a while for the motor to rev above 1000RPM. As it warms up it revs up sometimes, then back down. If I put the throttle at idle it dies. Once really warm, it will idle but very rough and it will start right up. There are no warning lights and at WOT it runs smooth with seemingly no lose of power or speed.
I've searched the forum and can't find any posts that match my symptom. ANy help is appreciated.
Thanks
I've searched the forum and can't find any posts that match my symptom. ANy help is appreciated.
Thanks