

check out Project Farms. He runs tests on about everything.Got some spray off Amazon, doesn't work well, ideas?
what do you use?I want to elaborate a little on this subject. I researched it thoroughly a few years ago , even spoke to an engineer friend. Most modern headlight lens are made of a polycarbonate. At the factory a strong coating of an anti UV coating is applied. Keep in mind that UV rays causes 90+ % of the headlight oxidation. The factory coating lasts anywhere from 3 to 7 years depending on the amount of UV exposure. Once this coating is mostly degraded the oxidation begins. Then you basically have 2 options. Restore them or replace them with new headlights. New headlights is an expensive option.
I don’t know that you can buy just the lens, I believe you have to buy the whole assembly = expensive.
When you restore lens any UV protection is completely destroyed. That is why unprotected lens oxidize so quickly. Generally less than a year and they are foggy. Even new lights should be sprayed with UV protectant annually and they will last many many more years.
So you can buy new lights for hundreds of dollars or use a restoration kit and a little elbow grease followed by UV protectant application 1 to 2 times a year and you are good for many many years. Cost - under $30.
As I said previously I restored my truck lights a little more than 5 years ago, spray them twice a year and they are still clear as new (truck lives outside 24/7). Lastly don’t use just any type of coating , use one specifically formulated for UV protection.