Boatbuckels?

mwagne30

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
88
Were looking at these Boatbuckels for the rig. Has anyone ever used them and how do like them? I watched the clip on west marine and it sound's like the best thing a crew could add to a trailer! So anyone have any feedback? thanks!!! I should add that we would be adding them to a Four Winn trailer 19' Horizon package
 

Jeep Man

Commander
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Messages
2,803
Re: Boatbuckels?

Were looking at these Boatbuckels for the rig. Has anyone ever used them and how do like them? I watched the clip on west marine and it sound's like the best thing a crew could add to a trailer! So anyone have any feedback? thanks!!! I should add that we would be adding them to a Four Winn trailer 19' Horizon package

What boatbuckels? There is no attachment.
 

das3709

Recruit
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
3
Re: Boatbuckels?

I have used Boat Buckles on my last two trailers. Been using ever since they first came out, with no problem. For me it is simply a convience. If you use in salt water, be sure to keep the latching/spring retractor lubricated
 
Top