FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok, I'm a bit late on updates, but here's the situation. The Sea Doo is gelled, but we can't get paint from any of our usual methods. So the boss is taking the chunk that I cut out to another place to try to get some.
While I wait for that, I have another one with pretty much the same thing.
I still have a hard time with the pearl. That stuff is hard to see anyway, and it really doesn't help when it doesn't contrast with the base. Supervisor had to help me out a bit.
best sales people in my experience who worked for me over the years are people that do the work, know the work, believe in the work. It then is not selling, it is showing the obvious.
Sprayed, sanded, and started buffing today. I had trouble getting the shape right, so I black gelled my bodywork yesterday and blocked it out some more.