DIY casting deck.

rallysman

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
13
Thought you all might be interested in the casting deck I made in my run about. Here's a pic. If you have questions feel free to ask!

castingdeckdone.jpg
 

109jb

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
1,590
Re: DIY casting deck.

Deck looks good. I'll assume the Corona was there just for the building of the deck. Right??
 

rallysman

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
13
Re: DIY casting deck.

Deck looks good. I'll assume the Corona was there just for the building of the deck. Right??

Yes, this deck hasn't "seen" water yet:)
The cupholder will be home to soda and water. Or beer if I'm sleeping while catfishing:D I just have the bottle there for reference.

I padded the deck with 2" high density foam, so if I want to lay and relax I can. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm just going to have to wait and see how the carpet does after the foam gets stomped on. I know the foam wont collapse but I'm not sure about how the stretching will effect it.
 
Top