FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would like to know the year it is. It also has a bent prop shaft so I will be ordering a new one and also the seals I will need to replace it. also where would be a good place to order the parts and do I need any special tools to do this
I can't tell but looks like Iboats might have blocked part of my post. Just do a search using your number with a zero instead of an O and you should find it.