Looking for 243 Cockpit table

dwouscg

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
2
I have a new to me 2004 Chaparral Sunesta 254. It is missing the cockpit table(item# 4-1061). I do have both post lengths and the cushion to go on top when in the lower position. Does anyone have any insight or recommendation on getting my hands on one? So far no luck with an internet search.
 

Attachments

  • Cockpit Table.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 5

Fun Times

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
9,442
Sounds like you'd want the tabletop to double as a bed filler as one thought to share would be would any other tabletop work out should color or exact design not truly be needed.


Sort of interesting this one says built to order... Woundering if you gave them a call with your dimensions, photos, etc., they could help make something up < as it seems they might be able to,
 

dwouscg

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
2
I do want to use it as a bed filler. I have been searching online for awhile now.
I think I am going to use the loose cushion as a template and make a table out of wood as a test run. If it works how I like I will move on to making a final fiberglass table.
 

tpenfield

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
19,539
Missing bits and pieces can be a challenge when buying a used boats, as they are not generally available. Your best bet would be to make a new one, if you cannot find a general purpose one that fits.

Doesn't have to be fiberglass, could be wood, but fiberglass may hold up better.
 
Top