FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Michigan wheel has been building props for all kinda things for 100 years. I know Volvo-Penta has been building outdrives for the last 40 years that I know of.
Surely MWC made a prop for one of them once upon a time.
I think the patent time limit on the duo prop set up just ran out or will run out shortly. As far as I know Volvo is the only one who makes them at this time. I'm really shocked that some "offshore" country hasn't copied them. They usually don't give a hoot about "laws" and such.