FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am in the middle of a tune up on my engine. Johnson 50 hp vro I have changed plugs and it runs just ok. I added seafoam to the gas and it smokes pretty good but runs really rough. does the seafoam make them run rougher than they normally would?
Thanks I really hadnt thought of that. I must be slipping in my old age. you or they can remove the other post of mine about seafoam I must have double clicked or something.