FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Not even CLOSE to the problems we had before the switxh,but yeah, I've been getting those for a couple days now. It seams to be "Dockside Chat" that is doing it.. The Force forum, this one, and merc appear unscathed.
I don't git it.
Ok, I thought it was maybe something going on with my computer, but I guess you all are having troubles too. Very weird.....some forums will load and others won't sometimes.
We have a suggest a new boat section, I just bought a new boat, the manufacture is ?dockside chat?. Think we/I could get a section where I/we could talk about my new boat??
If You click on the latest thread showing in dockside chat, (it is "official HOTD" right now),it will got to that thread, or any of the "silmular threads" at the bottom of the page. how bizare, how bizzare!