Not sure if anyone can point me in the right direction here, but i am picking away at tasks on a 1972 Bell Boy LV2500 that I picked up. It has a bunch of vintage electronics, some of which I want to remove or replace... it has a Furuno radar that I would like to keep, but I tried removing the Texas Instruments 9900 Loran-C receiver, and unplugging the power to that shuts off the Radar.... i dont even see how they are connected... the power cable to the radar display goes straight from the back of the unit to the buss bar. (Although, there are 3 wires, and one doesnt go to the buss bar)
Anyway, if anyone has run into this, please let me know what i need to do.... id rather not leave a huge obsolete box cluttering my view.
Anyway, if anyone has run into this, please let me know what i need to do.... id rather not leave a huge obsolete box cluttering my view.
