scotts0709
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Sep 30, 2004
- Messages
- 8
Yes. I did it. I connected the battery cables backwards along with the other connections.
At least Im not the only one. Worst part is it just came out of a long storage and has very few hours/
This is my first Yamaha electric start. I had a 5hp and wish I kept it for a troller if nothing else.
Anyway Im trying to ID the parts and start trouble shooting.
I have some pictures and Im getting 18v @ the starter I think it is. Pending**
From what I can find online the Rectifier and or ecu may be cooked instead or also.
TIA
At least Im not the only one. Worst part is it just came out of a long storage and has very few hours/
This is my first Yamaha electric start. I had a 5hp and wish I kept it for a troller if nothing else.
Anyway Im trying to ID the parts and start trouble shooting.
I have some pictures and Im getting 18v @ the starter I think it is. Pending**
From what I can find online the Rectifier and or ecu may be cooked instead or also.
TIA