Trim gauge needed.

Huntchuks

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Messages
9
I am trying to get all dash gizmos working. I replaced the trim sender on the XR6, but the gauge on the dash of the 1986 Ranger 340V is not working, sometimes showing condensation inside on the glass. I would like to find a working one that someone replaced with a more modern version, to match the rest of the dash. Check the photo for detailed look.
 

Attachments

  • TrimGauge.jpg
    TrimGauge.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2

Chris1956

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
29,237
Gee, take a look at Faria and Teleflex, as they are two of the more popular OEMs. See what matches up, size and appearance-wise. Amazon has a lot of other ones as well.

SeaRay used to use Teleflex with a custom SeaRay background, but the colors were the same. I was able to substitute the Teleflex for the SeaRay and it was almost unnoticeable.
 
Top