Trim gauge needed.

Huntchuks

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Messages
10
I am trying to get all dash gizmos working. I replaced the trim sender on the XR6, but the gauge on the dash of the 1986 Ranger 340V is not working, sometimes showing condensation inside on the glass. I would like to find a working one that someone replaced with a more modern version, to match the rest of the dash. Check the photo for detailed look.
 

Attachments

  • TrimGauge.jpg
    TrimGauge.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5

Chris1956

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
29,241
Gee, take a look at Faria and Teleflex, as they are two of the more popular OEMs. See what matches up, size and appearance-wise. Amazon has a lot of other ones as well.

SeaRay used to use Teleflex with a custom SeaRay background, but the colors were the same. I was able to substitute the Teleflex for the SeaRay and it was almost unnoticeable.
 

Huntchuks

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Messages
10
Gee, take a look at Faria and Teleflex, as they are two of the more popular OEMs. See what matches up, size and appearance-wise. Amazon has a lot of other ones as well.

SeaRay used to use Teleflex with a custom SeaRay background, but the colors were the same. I was able to substitute the Teleflex for the SeaRay and it was almost unnoticeable.
Thanks, looked a bit, nothing that looks close yet.
 

Chris1956

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
29,241
Gee, I could not tell from your photo what the gauge originally looked like. Amazon has some generic black and chrome ones.
 

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
53,236
Top